LASER TAG NIGHT
Friday, 23rd March 2018, 7:30 - 9:30 pm
Join our Teens group, for secondary students aged between 12 to 18 years.
Meet like-minded peers for a few games of laser tag, pizza and arcade games at Darkzone Box Hill, while parents and carers get to know each other nearby. Darkzone is near corner of Whitehorse Rd & Station Street, Box Hill.
Arrival: From 7.10 pm onwards, ready for 7.30 start.
- $25.00 for Teen players ONLY , where family has a current membership. or $30 for non-members. Siblings MAY be offered tickets if capacity exists after 15 March. Numbers are limited to 30 players, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Price Includes: 2 Hr Party package: Party room area to mingle, 1 hr exclusive access to laser tag arena, Food/drink for Teens - pizza (3 choices - specify in booking) and soft drink (4 choices), water, plus a few snack foods, free access to play on the arcade games.
- Food & Drinks for Parents etc: Available for purchase at onsite café . The following items are available: Food: Pizzas $10 (Ham & Cheese, Pepperoni, Hawaiian, Margherita), Cheese Toasties $3, Pies $4, Sausage Rolls $3.
- Drinks: Tea, Coffee, Chai Latte, Hot Chocolate & Soft Drinks
Timings On the Night:
From 7.30 - 8:30 pm:
From 8.30 - 9:30 pm:
- Access to a party room to mingle and eat pizza & soft drink (included in teen’s entry price).
- Access to free play on arcade games (included in entry price)
- Exclusive access to the laser tag arena - that means your teen will only be in the arena with fellow AV members (time should allow for at least 3 games of laser tag during this period).
- Teens can alternate between playing laser tag and using the arcade during this time.
- Aspergers Victoria volunteers with lived experience run all meetings and welcome new families. All group leaders have a Working With Children Check. Your team for the night are: Callan & Sunny (lady) for the AsperTeens and Peter, Maria, Emma & Tamsin for the parents.
This group is for Aspergers Victoria members only. However, you are welcome to attend one meeting before joining - please introduce any new teen to AV Leaders on the night. This page is for booking places only.
- This is a public venue so other (non-AV) people will be in the venue during the time we are there – it is only in the laser tag arena and the party room that we will have exclusive access. All other areas are shared, including the arcade game area.
- A parents/carer MUST REMAIN at the venue at all times and is responsible for the supervision of ALL teens/children under their care at the venue.
- TEENS PLEASE WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES AND CLOTHING FOR THIS ACTIVITY.
- This is activity is held in a closed darkened room (darker than what your teen may be used to if they have been to AMF Laser Tag before) with music and quick flashing coloured lights on walls including vests & guns.
- Parents/Carers are not permitted into The Arena whilst the games are on, however the AV Leaders will be in with the teens to supervise.
- Parents/carers can remain in the shared lounge and arcade areas of the venue while teens are in the Arena.
- Allow ample time to park and walk back to the venue (see below).
- Venue is not licensed and has a limited menu - see above what is available.
Please note: Bookings close at 7.30 pm on Monday 19th March. You must book and pay before attending. No walk-ins please!
Getting There: Parking: Allow ample time to park and walk back to the venue - there is limited on street parking on Whitehorse Road outside the venue – free after 6 pm. Alternately, public car parks exist nearby e.g. near Coles Box Hill Centro or Box Hill Central shopping mall, which is a short walk away.
Public Transport: Take the train (Lilydale or Belgrave Line) to Box Hill and walk about 5 mins down through the mall to Whitehorse Rd. Or the 109 Box Hill tram also stops at Box Hill Central, the last stop, right near the venue entrance. Contact Details: Emma Howden, Administration Assistant email@example.com