GO OUT TO DINNER NIGHT
Friday, 25th May 2018, 7:00 - 9:30 pm
Join our Teens group, for secondary students aged between 12 to 18 years.
Meet like-minded peers for a meal, maybe a board game or two at The Coach Hotel, Ringwood, while parents and carers get to know each other nearby. The venue is on the corner of Eastlink exit and Maroonday Highway, Ringwood.
This is a new venue we are trying for the first time. We have booked a large private function room, in the newly renovated section of the hotel. Tables for teens and leaders will be at one end and parents/carers at the other end. As we only hold a few dinners per year now, this is a great opportunity for parents/carers to socialize too! Siblings are welcome.
Arrival: From 6.50 pm onwards.
Costs: Meals and Drinks of your choice from the special $15 menu we have arranged to suit teens for this event, or the usual bistro menu. Siblings/teens 12 and under can order from the Kids menu (9.90 incl drink & ice-cream). The 'teens' meal price includes a drink and is larger portion of some of their kids menu items - choice of:
- 250 gm Chicken Schnitzel and chips
- 9 pk Nuggets & Chips
- Cheese & Bacon Beef Burger with chips
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Note: The teens meal option does not cater to special dietary needs. You must order their meal from the usual bistro menu if you would like these catered for (see above).
What to Bring:
- Any favourite board game or your teen might like to share. Some games will be provided as well. Or materials for a favourite activity that your teen likes to do e.g. drawing.
About Our Leaders:
Aspergers Victoria volunteers with lived experience run all meetings and welcome new families. All group leaders have a Working With Children Check. Your team for the night are: Callan & Sunny (lady), Veronica & Ellen for the AsperTeens and Peter, Maria, and Emma for the parents.
This group is for Aspergers Victoria members only. However, you are welcome to attend one meeting before joining - please introduce any new teen to AV Leaders on the night. This page is for booking places only.
- A parents/carer MUST REMAIN at the venue at all times and is responsible for the supervision of ALL teens/children under their care at the venue.
- You are responsible to pay for all costs incurred by your family (payment is done on ordering)/
- Building works are going on at the site at present, (not when we are there), but please be aware of fencing and signs.
- There is also a gaming area at this venue – teens are not permitted to walk through the gaming area – there is a separate entrance to the upstairs function room which will be signposted on the night.
- Bookings close at 7.00 pm on Thursday 24th May. To book after this time, please email Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting There: The Coach is located just next to the Maroondah Hwy exit from Eastlink. Parking: There is ample parking at the venue. Follow entrance signs on fencing and take care as there is some construction at the site.
Public Transport: Take the train (Lilydale or Belgrave Line) to Ringwood and walk to the west up Maroondah Hwy 1.1 km (13 mins) to the venue. Or take a 901 Melb Airport bus from Ringwood station. Contact Details: Emma Howden, Administration Assistant email@example.com