Young Adults Peer Group Meeting
Thursday, 23rd August, 2018
Social Dinner at The Pancake Parlour
Come along and join us for a relaxing social dinner (we've booked the private function room) at The Pancake Parlour Doncaster, with like-minded young adults. New attendees will be made to feel welcome by our peer leaders.
- This event is for Young Adults Peer Group attendees only, who are between the ages of 18-35 years (18 yr olds must be no longer attending secondary school).
- It is fine for parent/friend to drop off attendees, however only the Young Adult is allowed in to join the group for dinner, as it is a parent/carer-free zone. New attendees will be made to feel comfortable and welcome by our peer leaders and build their independence.
|| 7:30pm - approximately 9:30 pm.
A private function room is booked for us on the ground floor. Staff will direct you to this area.
Food & Drinks
Pancake Parlour have a range of menus for you to choose from, including: sweet, savoury, students, vegan, gluten-free. Review the Pancake Parlour menus.
What to Bring:
Money to pay for your food and drinks (correct change may be helpful). Leaders/waiters will explain how ordering/paying will be managed.
What Happens on the Night?
- Attendees arrive and check in at the dinner table.
- Aspergers Victoria volunteers with lived experience run the all meetings and will welcome you and answer any question you may have (especially if you're new).
- Enjoy dinner together.
This group is for Aspergers Victoria members only. However you are welcome to attend one meeting to try before joining. We welcome your feedback (you will receive a survey after the event).
Getting There: If driving, there is free parking is available at the venue. The venue is on Doncaster Rd and Bus Route 907 will take you there. Alternately the venue is about 650m walk from Westfield Doncaster, which is serviced by various other bus routes.
This page is for booking places only.
- Bookings close at 7.30pm Wednesday 22nd August. After this time please email us.
- If you have any further queries about the booking procedures or have missed the booking deadline, please contact us on email address below.
Contact Details: Young Adults Team email@example.com
Gayle Vermont, Groups Co-Ordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
0412 113 105.