Jobs for People with Aspergers
Unemployment amongst people with Aspergers in Victoria is 85%
Changing this is URGENT
Come to this Special Meeting on Tuesday 18th September to create an Action Group to support people with Aspergers get jobs and keep them.
We want lots of people (hundreds) to become involved - people with Aspergers, families, friends and supporters.
7:30 p.m: 18th September 2018
The Nerve Centre, 54 Railway Rd Blackburn
Please click the register button on this page to advise your attendance, by 7.30pm on Monday 17th September.
1. Identify areas where Aspergies can get jobs and be supported in them.
2. Identify employers willing to offer jobs to people with Aspergers.
3. Create a direct channel for connecting employers to people with Aspergers.
4. Identify opportunities for self-employment for people with Aspergers
5. Identify social enterprise opportunities to create jobs for people with Aspergers
To do this we want:
1. A dynamic Action Group (register your interest in being involved).
2. Volunteers with skills and connections to draw on.
3. Your ideas, suggestions and input.
0412 113 105
0425 722 890 email@example.com
ABN 47 066 180 983
© 2019 Aspergers Victoria | Site by HighlandCreative.com.au