Dungeons & Dragons Term 4 2021
Session 6: Saturday 1.00pm, 10-17y.o.
Due to overwhelming demand, we've added a sixth Dungeons & Dragons session for Term 4 for players aged under 18 years, starting Saturday 23 October!
About Dungeons & Dragons at AV
Dungeons & Dragons is back for Term 4, 2021!
Our Dungeon Masters are excited for you to join them on more adventures with your teammates, while also making friends, exploring your creativity, connecting with others in our community, and having fun!
Session 6 of our Term 4 program runs for a huge 7 weeks. Register now to secure your space!
Who can participate in AV's Dungeons & Dragons program?
$210 for the 7-week term.
That's a huge 21 hours of questing and adventuring fun!
This ensures our Dungeons Masters have adequate time to develop exciting adventures, moderate our groups and make it fun for everyone.
If cost is a barrier, please talk to Carla - email@example.com
When is this session taking place?
Session 6 will be on Saturdays starting Saturday 23 October from 1pm to 4pm. There will be a break for all groups in the week starting Monday 1 November due to the Cup Day public holiday. The last session will be on Saturday 11 December.
How many players are in a session?
- Maximum six players in each session. This is the most that our Dungeon Masters can accommodate to ensure that each player has the best experience possible.
- Each session must have at least four players to run. If a session doesn't reach this minimum one week before the start date, we will contact all registered players for that session to find alternative arrangements.
Who are the Dungeon Masters?
Our AV Dungeon Masters are skilled in Dungeon & Dragons storytelling. We have employed a team of experts to assist new and younger players to learn, some from our very own Young Adults Group.
The Dungeon Master for Session 6 will be Doyle: his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
What platform will be used?
Our Dungeon Masters use Zoom to host their virtual campaign and share it with their players. When you registration is complete, you will receive an event registration confirmation email which contains the Zoom link.
You'll also receive your Dungeon Master's AV email address so you have a direct link with them in case you need help, if you're running late, or if you're going to miss a session.
Do I need any equipment?
You are welcome to purchase a set of Dungeons & Dragons dice if you would like to. They can help players to feel involved in the game, particularly for virtual programs. These are available for purchase at most game shops in Melbourne and at a range of online stores.
For more information, please contact Jenni: email@example.com
How do I create a character?
For this session, the Dungeon Master has a few guidelines for players' characters. You can submit your character sheet with your registration, or you can add it later if you prefer.
- Please use a printed D&D character sheet if you have one, or you can use the Fast Character website
- Resources: please use the Players Handbook or Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything to create your character.
- Level: please create a level 1 character for this session.
- If you need help, please contact the Dungeon Master, Doyle: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about AV, about the event, or if you need assistance with registration, please contact Jenni
Phone: 0480 385 710
AV Event Terms & Conditions