Come Join our welcoming and inclusive community of Aspergers lived experience who empower you and understand your life. Membership is based on an annual subscription.
Standard (Individual) Membership of our lived experience association means you join our for purpose community dedicated to unleashing the potential in our Aspergers. We do this though Strengths-based approach through our lived experience team including:
- Peer Meet-ups for community allies, supporters and Aspergers at various life stages, including focus interest activities such as our Book Club and Minecraft world
- Educational Knowhow Events on key topics, with time to ask questions and catch-up with others. Individual Members receive discounted tickets including discounted tickets for 3 additional people
- Coaching support with our trained lived experience Asper-coaches for employment and life transitions, and more
- Training or coaching to educate your school and employers about how to create inclusive and supportive environments for Aspergers to flourish, and to ensure we get the same opportunities and are empowered in our lives. Members receive discounted services or access first to any free offers.
- Employment guidance, KnowHow workshops and coaching supports through our team, with access to our Free COVID coaching offer if there are spots still available. Members receive discounted service supports.
- Information and resources specifically for Aspergers autistics from our Help team, all with lived experience
- Advocacy supports for changes at government level, as well as support for advocating your needs at an individual level in school or employment
- Regular newsletters packed with information specific to our Aspergers needs including Research, events, and key articles of interest
Members can choose to pay for one year at a time and will be sent a reminder email prior to expiry. Alternatively with one click your annual payment can be set up to be automatically deducted on an ongoing basis. If you select a recurring payment, and wish to change this in the future, it can be adjusted by logging into your user profile and changing the payment selection.
During COVID we are very lucky that the Woodward Foundation has provided a grant we are allocating to those suffering financial hardship with the payment of their fees. Please contact our general manager as we are creating this policy currently.
Professional membership additionally includes:
* Listing on our very popular public Aspergers Professional’s Directory on our website
* An additional 3 x discounted tickets to all events, workshops and training
* Inclusion of some of your notices about your practice/business, events, blogs or activities in our newsletters, website or social media to reach our community and beyondWe expect Professionals representing business organisations to take out a Professional Membership, not individual memberships. We will check your organisation supports our values and strengths based approach to support our Aspergers.
How to Pay
We use a secure PayPal gateway to process payments securely. To use this service you will need to provide your credit card and other details but it is not usually necessary to have or create a PayPal account (of course you can use your PayPal account if you have one). We are finding some Members have difficulty with some browsers which can insist on setting up a Paypal account. Please contact us if this occurs and you need help.
You can pay via credit card without becoming a PayPal member. When the PayPal screen comes up, scroll down to the bottom and select "Pay by card". This will allow you to pay using your credit card details.
If you would like to pay via bank transfer please email email@example.com
Please select your membership type below then press "next" to get access to membership benefits and contribute towards a more empowered Aspergers future.
If you have any issues please contact our team by emailing admin.