Membership is based on an annual subscription. Membership is open to Aspergers people, their loved ones and supporters. Organisations that support the purposes of AV and our community and would like involvement can register as professional members. All memberships are subject to approval of our Board under our Rules of Association.
Membership of our lived experience association means you join our for purpose community dedicated to unleashing the potential in our Aspergers. We do this though Strengths-based approach through our lived experience team including:
- Peer Meet-ups for community allies, supporters and Aspergers at various life stages
- Educational Events on key topics, with time to ask questions and catch-up included
- Coaching support opportunities for employment and life transitions, and more
- Employment guidance through our team
- Information and resources from our Help team all with lived experience
- Regular newsletters with information specific to our community needs including Research, events, and key articles of interest
We use a secure PayPal gateway to process payments securely. To use this service you will need to provide your credit card and other details but it is not necessary to have or create a Paypal account (of course you can use your Paypal account if you have one). Members can choose to pay for one year at a time and will be sent a reminder email prior to expiry. Alternatively with one click your annual payment can be set up to be automatically deducted on an ongoing basis. If you select a recurring payment, and wish to change this in the future, it can be adjusted by logging into your user profile and changing the payment selection.
Please select your membership type below then press "next" to get access to membership benefits and contribute towards a more empowered Aspergers future. You will need to regularly update your information here which you can access through your membership account.
If you have any issues please contact our team by emailing admin.