Dungeons & Dragons -
Women & Non-Binary Pilot:
Group 2 - Saturday 2.00pm, 18+
Note: Registrations for this pilot program are currently limited to individuals who added their name to the Expression of Interest. Registrations open to the public on Friday 1 July.
About the AV D&D Program
Our Dungeon Masters are excited for you to join them on more adventures with your questing group, while also making friends, exploring your creativity, connecting with others in our community, and having fun!
About this pilot group
Based on the Expression of Interest we ran in June, we have scheduled two pilot groups for the Women's & Non-Binary folk D&D Pilot Group.
If you are a woman (cis and trans) or non-binary person aged 18 or older and you're interested in joining a pilot Dungeons & Dragons group in Term 3, this is the program for you!
- Open to women (cis and trans) and non-binary individuals only
- Players must be aged 18 or older.
- Current AV members only
If you are not yet an AV member, join as an AV member today to access this members-only program and so much more!
Days and times
Please choose your group carefully. We can no longer accommodate player requests to change groups after registration.
This group: Pilot Group 2, Saturday 2.00pm to 5.00pm
First session date: Saturday 23 July
Last session date: Thursday 27 August
Dungeon Master: Christina - email Christina.
Note: the group will not run on Saturday 6 August due to the regular Women's & NB Peer Support Group meeting.
Cost: $175.00 for 5 sessions (or $35 per session)
That's 15 hours of questing and adventuring fun and social connection for our players, and it allows AV to continue to provide meaningful ongoing employment opportunities for our community.
If cost is a barrier, please email our AV admin team.
What do I need to bring or have with me?
- If you have D&D dice or player books, you're welcome to have those with you for the first session.
- Character sheet. You can provide your own if you wish. Please email your DM as soon as possible to discuss character creation.
Important Player Documents
- AV D&D Player Registration Information (please read this before you register).
- AV D&D Frequently Asked Questions (includes answers to the most common questions we receive about the AV D&D program)
- AV's D&D Program Rules and Guidelines: these are our rules and guidelines for players to have enjoyable and safe D&D sessions, and includes important information on our Child Safe policy.
Community Guides (step by step information to support our community)
For assistance or more information
Call 0480 385 710 or email our AV admin team.
The AV phone is switched on from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday.
Tech and admin support for after-hours activities is available by phone only starting an hour before the activity start time until the scheduled activity end time.
Please note that our email inbox is not monitored outside business hours.
AV Event Terms & Conditions