Dungeons & Dragons Term 2 2022
Group 1: Monday 6.30pm, 10-14y.o,.
Updated 5 April: this group has sold out. There are no further spaces available at the moment.
- Please visit the Term 2 Program page on the AV website to view the other group days and times for this term.
- We invite interested players to add their name to the waiting list, as we may be able to open an additional group if we have enough interested players (subject to DM availability and capacity). Just click "Join the Waitlist" to the left and follow the prompts.
- If there is another session time that suits your schedule, we would recommend registering for another session instead to ensure you have a space for this term.
About the AV D&D Program
Our Dungeon Masters are excited for you to join them on more adventures with your questing group, while also making friends, exploring your creativity, connecting with others in our community, and having fun!
Who can participate in AV's D&D program?
- Players aged 10 and older.
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced players
- Current AV members
If you are not yet an AV member, join as an AV member today to access this members-only program and so much more!
Term 2 group days and times
Please visit the D&D Term 2 Program page on the AV website to view all group days and times for this term.
Please choose your group carefully, as we can no longer accommodate player requests to change groups after registration.
For players aged under 18: if your player is aged 17 and will not turn 18 until after the first session of their chosen group, please register them for an under 18 group. This is important for AV's continued commitment to Child Safety.
This group: Group 1, Monday 6.30pm to 9.30pm
First session date: Monday 2 May
Last session date: Monday 6 June
Age group: players aged 10-14 years
Dungeon Master: Tarquin - email Tarquin
$180 for 6 sessions.
That's 18 hours of questing and adventuring fun and social connection for our players, allowing AV to continue to provide meaningful ongoing employment opportunities for our community.
If cost is a barrier, please email our AV admin team.
- Players can either submit a character sheet at registration, or email it to their DM after registration.
- If you don’t have a character sheet or need help to create one, please email your DM as soon as possible and they will help you. Please click on their name above to get their email address.
- Please note that homebrew / custom or monster-race characters cannot be accommodated in AV's D&D program. If you wish to play one of these character types, please email your DM before registering to discuss options with them.
Important Player Documents
- AV D&D Frequently Asked Questions: this contains answers to the most common questions we receive about the AV D&D program
- AV D&D Player Registration Information: this includes important changes to AV's D&D program: please read this before you register.
- AV's D&D Program Rules and Guidelines: these are our rules and guidelines for players to have enjoyable and safe D&D sessions, and includes important information on our Child Safe policy.
Who can I contact for help if I can't find the answer to my question?
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact our AV admin team: call 0480 385 710 during business hours, or email us.
AV Event Terms & Conditions