ASPERGERS VICTORIA again have been invited to submit a request for invitations to attend the very POPULAR Special Children’s Christmas Party at the Melbourne Showgrounds on Saturday 15th December!
The event, now in its 23rd year is a FREE Christmas Party for Special Children. It will run from 9.30am until 1.00pm in the Grand Pavilion of Melbourne Showgrounds. However it is by invitation only from approved organisations.
This exciting event includes a three-and-a-half-hour (3.5hr) stage show featuring many artists who will keepthe children entertained. There will be activities such as merry go-rounds, jumping castles, face painting and much more. With all this fun to be had, they will need food, drinks, and ice creams, which will all be provided for FREE. Of course no Christmas party is complete without Santa and after his arrival the toy room will be open and each child will receive two beautiful presents.
The basic requirements to receive an invitation to this amazing event via Aspergers Victoria include:
• The child must have Aspergers and their parent/family is a member AND the child is under 12 years old
• You have received an invitation through our secretary (see below)
• Children must be accompanied by parents or caregivers. There will be no child minding facilities available.
To request an INVITATION to this wonderful event please email to receive an application form. This form needs to be returned back to Aspergers Victoria via email before Tuesday 31st July 2018 to go in the ballot.
Please consider the following from the event organisers before requesting an invitation:
• Entry to the Melbourne Showgrounds to attend the event is for invite holders only; NO Invite - NO Entry. NO Child - NO Entry.
• Invites are strictly for children under 12 years. Only ONE child can attend on each invitation and must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Each child’s invite entitles ONE adult entry.
• Catering will be provided for the child only. Parents and carers may purchase refreshments or bring a picnic lunch.
• This is an alcohol free event and smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
• This invitation is for members of Aspergers Victoria only. You can become a member now.
• Siblings may also request an invite. Siblings are more than welcome to join in on the fun of the day, go on the rides and enjoy the food, however, they won't be allowed to go through the Toy Room to receive any presents.
• Each year sadly organisers have more requests for invitations than they are able to supply. Therefore requesting an invitation is NOT a guarantee of receiving an invitation and is subject to the number of invites issued to ASPERGERS VICTORIA by The Christmas Party for Special Children. Email now!